Our company was established in 1986 in Piraeus Greece and its main object was the design and manufacturing of molds, injection and die casting, in a rented space of 200 sq.m.
Gradually, the object of the company expanded and today it includes the design and manufacturing of mechanical parts (single parts, production, assemblies)
In August 2007 our company moved to its newly built facilities (1000 sq.m.) in the Industrial Park of Shisto.
Our company is equipped with CNC machines, CAD/CAM software, CMM machine and conventional machines.
The staff of our company is mechanical engineers and the company is certified according to ISO 9001-2008.
Some of the companies with which we cooperate are ELFON, Bsh, THEON sensors, Floros Group, Inasco Hellas, JES Electrothermiki, Olefini.